Monday, June 16, 2008

Romantic Quote

Open up your eyes, then you'll realize
Here I stand with my, everlasting love

What day is it?And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive.
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time..
.And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of
you ~*

Maybe I haven't been good to you.
I often make you cry. but I promise,
you're the one that I love. My heart is sealed for
you and no one's gonna take it away.

i'm lil bit more in love with you, each morning when I wake up
I'm lil bit more in love with you, every time you call my name.
I'm lil bit more in love with you, when you come and hold my hand.
I'm lil bit more in love with you, every moment every day..
I love you...happy birthday baby..


If I could choose someone to Love forever,
it would be You...



Girls..if You Find guy like this...Don't miss it..
And for guys try to become like him...

I asked you if you liked me, you said no.

I asked you if I was pretty, you said no.

I asked u if I was in your heart, you said no.

I asked would you cry if I walked away, you
said no.

So I walked away.. you grabbed my arm and
said...
I dont like you, I love you...

You are not pretty, you are beautiful...You are not in my heart, you are my heart...



how long will we be bro & sis?
i'm sure..
as long as d stars twinkle in d sky
as long as angel r there up high
'till d oceans run dry..
n till d day ...


Life,,
Is Like roads..
Some R Smooth..
Some R Rough..
some i'd rather forget..
But there's one Road i Won't regret..
d Road where we met..


As i look back in my past..
I remember tears i cry..
jokes i laugh at..
things i miss n lost..
but there's one thing i never regret..
it's a day i knew u..

When it rains..
you don't see the sun..
but it's there..
hope we can be like that..
we don't see each other..
but we'll always...
'Be there' 4 each other


Love me when I'm happy, and even when I'm sad,
Love me when I'm good, or when I'm so bad,
Love me when I'm good looking, or if my face is plain,
Love me when I'm feeling good, or when I'm feeling pain.

Love me always darlin', in the rain or shining sun,
Love me always darlin', after all is said and done,
Love me always darlin', until all our life is through,
Love me always darlin', forever. I'll be lovin' you!


I will try to live with love...
with dreams and forever with tears
&
if i could choose a place to die,
it will be in your arms


all these precious moments with you by my side
must be gift from above that holding me all through the night


the day i saw you
was the day i knew
that i would love you
'cause you were a magic came truethe day i knew you
was the day it was true
i really do love you
more than anything i do


cinta bukan soal menang atau kalah
tetapi bagaimana cinta itu mampu mengubah kita
menjadi seseorang yang lebih baik


terkadang cinta
tak perlu kata2
sekedar pandangan mata
mampu mengalahkan segalanya
terkadang mulut tak perlu berkata
tak perlu berucap cinta
terkadang cinta
cukup dirasa
karena cinta itu buta
mengalahkan segalanya





*Saat kau MENYUKAI seseorang dan berada di sisinya
maka kau akan bertanya,"Bolehkah aku menciummu?"
*Saat kau MENYAYANGI seseorang dan berada di sisinya
maka kau akan bertanya,"Bolehkah aku memelukmu?"
*Saat kau MENCINTAI seseorang dan berada di sisinya
maka kau akan menggenggam erat tangannya...

*SUKA adalah saat ia menangis, kau akan berkata
"Sudahlah, jangan menangis."
*SAYANG adalah saat ia menangis dan kau akan menangis
bersamanya.
*CINTA adalah saat ia menangis dan kau akan
membiarkannya menangis dipundakmu sambil berkata,
"Mari kita selesaikan masalah ini bersama-sama."

*SUKA adalah saat kau melihatnya kau akan berkata, "Ia
sangat cantik dan menawan."
*SAYANG adalah saat kau melihatnya kau akan melihatnya
dari hatimu dan bukan matamu.
*CINTA adalah saat kau melihatnya kau akan berkata,
"Buatku dia adalah anugerah terindah yang pernah Tuhan
berikan padaku.."

*Pada saat orang yang kau SUKA menyakitimu, maka kau
akan marah dan tak mau lagi bicara padanya.
*Pada saat orang yang kau SAYANG menyakitimu, engkau
akan menangis untuknya.
*Pada saat orang yang kau CINTAI menyakitimu, kau akan
berkata,"Tak apa dia hanya tak tahu apa yang dia
lakukan."






Pada saat kau SUKA padanya, kau akan MEMAKSANYA untuk
menyukaimu.
*Pada saat kau SAYANG padanya, kau akan MEMBIARKANNYA
MEMILIH.
*Pada saat kau CINTA padanya, kau akan selalu
MENANTINYA dengan setia dan tulus...



*SUKA adalah kau akan menemaninya bila itu
menguntungkan.
*SAYANG adalah kau akan menemaninya di saat dia
membutuhkan.
*CINTA adalah kau akan menemaninya di saat
bagaimanapun keadaannya.

*SUKA adalah hal yang menuntut.
*SAYANG adalah hal memberi dan menerima.
*CINTA adalah hal yang memberi dengan rela.


You come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly


Times passes by like a rain goes dry
But the moments we've shared will always remain
And at one time you will find out
that you always have a piece of my heart


Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects,
always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

face the life must be optimistic
although sometimes should be realistic
but never be pessimistic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Locations of Site Visitors

My Blog List